We have been made aware of recent claims by certain individuals and companies alleging that they have access to the attendee database of the African Agri Investment Indaba and are offering it for sale. We wish to clarify unequivocally that these claims are entirely false and constitute a fraudulent misrepresentation of our event and its privacy policies.
Key Points of Clarification:
1. No Authorized Data Sharing: The African Agri Investment Indaba has not and will not authorize any third party to access or sell our attendee database. The privacy and security of our attendees' information are of paramount importance to us.
2. Legal Implications: The unauthorized sale or distribution of personal data is not only unethical but also potentially illegal. We are taking these claims seriously and are in the process of consulting with legal professionals to address this matter appropriately.
3. Commitment to Data Privacy: We adhere strictly to data protection laws and best practices in safeguarding the personal information of our attendees. Our team is dedicated to ensuring the highest standards of data security.
4. Action Being Taken: We are actively investigating these fraudulent claims and have reported them to the relevant authorities. We are also implementing additional security measures to further protect our attendees' data.
5. Advice to Our Community: We urge anyone who encounters offers to purchase our attendee database to report them to us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be cautious and do not engage with these fraudulent offers. Such as the ones from "Intella Technologies"
6. Staying Informed: For updates and accurate information, please refer to our official website www.agri-indaba.com and our official communication channels.
We deeply regret any concern or inconvenience this situation may have caused. We are committed to maintaining the trust and safety of our community and will continue to take all necessary steps to protect it.
Thank you for your continued support and understanding.
African Agri Council